Monday, December 1, 2008

95 Complaints.

So I just read the 95 theses and I don't think I get it.

I get that he thinks there should be more communication between both parties and that they are going to fail if they don't start listening to each other but some companies do listen to the market. They have to pay attention to it if they are going to succeed. You can't make money if you aren't meeting your customers needs. I don't think companies need to listen to every comment anyway. Not everyone is going to be helpful and make a positive change. They need to be able to read each other but I don't think businesses are failing all over the place because they don't listen. I think there are alot more reasons that they fall than just not listening.

Becky

3 comments:

Becky, Sam, Merel, James, Adrienne, Asa said...

what a clever title for your post.

-adrienne

Becky, Sam, Merel, James, Adrienne, Asa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CG said...

hahah...i love the title too. it makes sense too though because the original 95 theses were actual complaints about the church.