Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dean Chapter

One thing that I thought was interesting in the chapter was the idea that it doesn't matter who writes it or who reads it as long as there is alot of circulation of different ideas. I agree that it doesn't matter who reads it but I think it is important who writes it. I think things that are written need to be taken with a grain of salt considering who it is from.

Considering the source is really important when realizing the credibility of the information. People could just post rumors or things that they think are important and say they are facts but if people are not taking into account who wrote the text they may be misinformed. I was always told to be wary of information on the internet because of the fact that ANYONE can put information up. I think it is important to consider who is writing the information and what their background and credibility is.

Becky

No comments: