Monday, October 27, 2008

This is how much we LOVE technology

I read this in my Dutch paper today. I thought it was a good example of how much we actually LOVE our technology and I thought it was pretty funny.

Man stuck in toilet after attempt to save phone.

Published on October 27th 2008 12:04, updated 12:07
BORDEAUX - A 26-year-old Frenchman got stuck yesterday in an attempt to fish a mobile phone out of the toilet from a train. The fire department had to remove the toilet as well to get the Frenchman out.

With his arm still in the toilet, the man was brought to the hospital according to witnesses. According to the French railways, the strong exhaust ventilation was the cause of the accident. The train was en route from La Rochelle to Bordeaux and was two hours delayed.

By
Merel van Helden

1 comment:

Becky, Sam, Merel, James, Adrienne, Asa said...

Ewww. I would have bought a new phone. Hopefully it got dropped in there before he used it.

beck