Monday, October 27, 2008

Movie

I thought the movies were great. I was really impressed with all of them. I thought we were getting in way over our heads in the beginning and never thought we would be able to pull it off but I think the teaching day really helped clear things up about how to use the equipment.

Before we went on vacation our group decided that we would look at political satire but I don't think any of us realized that we would have to relate it to the Rebooting America book. I thought we were done with that and were just looking at aspects of the election and how to use technology to make a movie. I thought we would have a hard time relating comedy to the book but as our group brainstormed and talked about ideas, I think ours turned out really well. I think we may have even over related it compared to the other movies.

Overall I think it was a great project and I can't wait to make our final project movie now that we know more about making a movie it's not so hard.

Becky

1 comment:

Jen, the Cookie Empress said...

I liked everyone's movies. I want to know how you did some of those effects in the beginning.
Yours was extremely creative and you kept with a few themes: discussing ReAm and the news room.
And now for the weather: it is currently cold.